Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whitewater Drake Alternative Meet

This blog is about my 10K I ran at Whitewater Alternative Meet this past Saturday. The pic above is what I wore in the 10K minus my New Balance 1000 track spikes. As you can see I wore half tights again and these half tights were my buddy and Lil' Bro UW-Stevens Point's Tim Baker. I reason that I wore them is cause he didn't know if he was going to run the 400 hurdles cause he was hurt a little bit and didn't want to injury himself cause WIAC Conference Meet is this weekend for him. In the 10K I was seeded 1st and that shocked me but the other three guys, Lawrence Guys, had NT, No Time and beat me but I score for my team GMTC. Durning the race I passed and laped a Lawrence girl and knew that three was three Stevens Point girls in the race but when I looked behind me in the race I couldn't see them. In one feel swept I saw all three Stevens Point grils and past by all three which was one of my goals cause I thought cause they are from UW-Stevens Point that one or two would beat me. Also, the wind on the homestrech was pushing us back and I was a great race with a time of 41:41. Also this meet day I had a Bro Day with my Lil' Bro Tim Baker and we even eat luch by the water pit of the Steeplechase which was cool while watching the Steeplechase. All in all this was a great day and a great meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment