Friday, October 31, 2014

Three Races

I haven't been good posting about my race I have raced in this year and I will do it in this blog. All three of my races after racing The Green Bay Marathon

Titan 5k
This race was this past summer in Oshkosh, WI. I wasn't going to run this race but Julia Webb told me that I couldn't run with Alan Webb during the warm up & cool down if I didn't run in the race so I did. Not may people can say that they ran with & against Julia & Alan Webb but I did. I was geeking out that I got to run with Alan Webb but he was 10 time more geeking out that he got to meet me. I ran a 20:20

Brewers' Half Marathon
This was my first run since The Green Bay Marathon that I was doing a long race and I was racing against Chris Chavez. In this race we got to run through Miller Stadium where the baseball team Milwaukee Brewers' play. I ran a 1:34 which was ten minutes faster than Chris Chavez

Lawrence XC Invite
I ran my only XC race of the season and I got to run this race against the DIII College that I help coach, Carroll University. The course was fast but with 4k left my spike got untied and just left it untied just cause I didn't wanted to lose time in the race. I got to run in the spikes that my Arkansas Take Over Bro Kemoy Campbell gave me. My time was 34:07 and I was mad that I didn't get sub-34

No comments:

Post a Comment