Wednesday, November 14, 2012

October Overview

Hey this Derek and I'm. I know I haven't bloged in a while since Sept. but I will do an overview what happened in October in the running world in my life.

Oct. 6th- I got to run with 2-Time Olympian Nick Symmonds in Milwaukee, WI
Oct. 13th- Wisconsin Adidas Invite. I was like a chicken with his head cut off cause I knew a lot of DI College Distance Runners and ran warm-up and cool down with them. Also, I got to run about 40 mins with a great Kenyan guy, Isiah Koch
Oct. 14th- DIII Brooks Invite
Oct. 27th-DIII Midwest XC Conference Meet
Oct. 31st-Halloween and I dress up for my Halloween Costume as two distance great distance, Will Leer and John Jefferson
All through out the month of October I ran more mileage toward my goal of 4,000 miles this year

No comments:

Post a Comment