Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Fist 4 Track Meets Of 2013

This blog is about my first 4 track meet of 2013.

UW-Developmental Meet #2
At this meet I ran a 3K race and I got a 14 second pr of 11:12. Also, what made this race better is that I wasn't last place I usally am. I bet three people in this race which made me more happy than getting a 14 second pr.

Point Alumni Meet
I ran in this meet cause I know the UW-Stevens Point coach eventhough I am not a alumni of Point. I just went to Running Camp there when I was in high school for three year. I ran the 3K and ran a time of 11:29

UW-Whitewater Meet
This was my three meet and I ran both the 5K & 3K and they were both horriable races. In the 5K, which was first of the two, they told me that I had 1 lap to go and I ran it like it was my last lap but when I got to the half-way I figured out that I now had a lap and half left, so my time was 11:32. I could have ran fast if they told me that 2 laps left like they should have. For the 3K we had to wait a long time to run this race cause we should have ran the race at 3:55 pm, the meet was 20 minutes behind so the girl heat before the two ,guys heat went off at 4:30 pm. There was 10 heat of the girls & 12 heats of the guys 200 with some/most heats only having 1-3 people in the heats. So I warmed up longer than I should have and got a time 19:35

UW-Oshkosh Titan Open Meet
I ran the 5K at this meet and I feel this was my best race ever. I felt really great racing in the meet cause I got to lap a guy about a couple of times and I should have gone with one of the Oshkosh Runners, Patrick McCorkle but my legs wouldn't let meSo the race ended up with a time of 19:29 and Patrick had a 19:15 and I finish with two guys after me. The part of the meet was Matt Lawrence in the 1200 stayed in place for the whole race, highlight of the night for me

1 comment: