Monday, February 11, 2013

My Bucket List


Now that Nick Symmonds put his bucket list on Flotrack of things he has done  and not done in the distance running world I thought I woulf do my bucket list

Things I did on my bucket list
  • Went to the 2012 Olympic Track Trials
  • Got To Work With Runnerspace
  • Got To Run With my Steeplechase Idol Billy Nelson
  • Got Billy Nelson as my Steeplechase Coach
Thing I want to do on my bucket list
  • Want to run in an either the 3K or 5K at Dempsey Indoor Track in one of there big meets
  • Want to run a race on an indoor banked track
  • Want to go for a long run with my man crush John Jefferson, A.J. Acosta, Jordan McNamara & Ciaran O'Lionaird
  • Want to a Steeplechase workout with Stephaine Garcia, Stephan Haas & Anthony Famiglietti

No comments:

Post a Comment