Monday, February 11, 2013

#CoreOClock

For all you distance runners #CoreOClock mean working on our abs and every distance runner wants a six pack abs and these are the guys who have the best abs that every other distancer runner wants


#28-#23 Thomas Chorny, Danny Stockberger De'Sean Turner Nolan Fife Andy Weatherford Zack Mayhew
These are what I call the #IndianaTakeOver Bro Abs


#22-21 Brady Turnbull, Daniel Vertiz
Two of my #TexasTakOver Bros


#20-17 Austin Bussing, Mark Pinales, Craig Lutz, Rory Noel Tunningley
More of my #TexasTakeOver Bros

#16-15 Patrick McGregor, Austin Roth
Still More of my #TexasTakeOver Bro

 #14 Dakota Pruitt

#13 Scott Berry
One of my #PointTakeOver Bros

#12 Michael Murphy
One of my #ColumbiaTakeOver Bro

#11-#10 Collis Birmingham, Nick McCormack
Two of my #BritirishTakeOver Bros

#9 Matt Daniels
One of my #AdamStateTakeOver Bro

#8 Brandon Dworak
My #BroForLife

#7 Ian Dobson
He is a great distance running buddy of mine

#6-#5 David McDonald, Zach Torres
Two of my #UCLATakeOver Bros

#4 Sean Jefferson
Former Distance Runner and now a Triathlon Athelete

#3 John Jefferson
My Man Crush with the Beard & Abs

#2 Jordan McNamara
Awesome Pro Distance Runner

#1 Ciaran O'Lionaird
He has more than a six pack he has an eight pack and he is one of my #britirishtakeover bro

No comments:

Post a Comment