Sunday, March 31, 2013

Snow Snow & More Snow

This blog is about Snow and the outdoor season. The reason that I am doing this blog is cause I dislike snow here is Wisconsin and outdoor track season has start for some people but here in Wisconsin it hasn't. I have had two Outdoor Track Meet cancelled cause of snow. The first one was The Ripon Invite on March 23rd and The First Chance Meet at UW-Oshkosh's outdoor track yesterday, Match 30th. I was to run The Steeplechase at either meet and I was ready to run Steeplechase. I really HATE the weather people of Wisconsin right now cause there some people that have 1 or 2 races under their belts and I have zero for the outdoor season. I hope this weekend meet happens cause this meet is at my home track, Carroll University and it is an alumni meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment