Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pro Distance Running Couples

This Blog is about the top 12 Pro Distance Couples out there today and one couple isn't a distance running couple but a Decathlon Couple
12- Adam & Kara Goucher
Need I say more
11-Julia & Alan Webb
I am still one of the BIGGEST Alan Webb fan you will ever known

10- Matt & Michelle Tegenkamp
Matt & Michelle two great people and Matt is one hell of a distance running


9- Chris & Amy Solinsky
Need I say anymore
8- Ryan & Sara Hall
Ryan & Sara two of the nicest people in Distance Running
7- Billy & Alisa Crane Nelson
Billy is my better half, my Coach Yelawolf to my T.Barker
6- Geena Gall & Jason Lara
One part Distance Runner & One Part Wrestler Equals One Great Couple
5- Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
One part distance runner & one part triathlon
4- Ian Dobson & Julia Lucas
Two great distance runners
3- Ben Bruce & Steph Rothstein Bruce
Nothing More To Say
2- Trey Hardee & Chelesa Johnson
The only non-distance running couple but one of my best friends outside the distance running world. I love Trey to death like a brother
1- John Jefferson & Stephanie Garica
Team Jefferson all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment