Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pre Classic: Distance Night

Last night was the first of two days of The Pre Classic, The Distance Night, and it went off without a hatch. What a minute there was a hatch in the name of Runnerspace, cause they were having problems with there website so people, like me, could see about half the the race on Runnerspace. Fisrt was the 1500 and I just wanted it after my workout this morning I got to say I am proud of bro for life, J.Mac & The Stached One Acosta in the 1500 but I think J.Mac could passed by the guy to get 2nd place easily. Then came the Women's National 800 where Phoebe Wright easily won the race. Then The Men's International Mile was up with The American getting 4th, 5th, & 6th place-Will Leer, Andrew Wheating & a bearded David Torrence in that order. Then the last even and it was a big one, Men's 10Kwith Bekele in the 10K. I know a lot of you people think that the 10K is boring cause it is too long and too many laps but you guys are WRONG. Bekele won the 10K and beat the World Leader's Record time. The time was 27:21 and now it is 27:12, Bekele beat it but about 9 second that was amazing race to watch. Now onto the 2nd day of Pre Classic, bring it on

No comments:

Post a Comment