Saturday, June 1, 2013

The last 4 race of Outdoor Track Season

This blog is about my last 3 Outdoor Track Races With Carroll Outdoor Track Conference Meet

Madison Open Meet
At the Madison Open Meet I ran the first of my last 3 5K of the season in a row and I got to run with a few Madison Badger guys and ever time they passed me I feel like I push myself harder than I ever have in a 5K. My final time was 19:35. At the meet my 5K wasn't the best event of the meet cause it was the Men's Steeplechase cause it was Neal Berman Steeple Debut and before his Steeple Debut Neal only trained for the Steeple that week and didn't practice the water barrier so ,you know something might be up when Neal jump his first water barrier. When Neal jumped his first Water Barrier he fell into the Water Pit cause he jumped the Water Pit like the other barrier. You are to jump the Water Barrier with one foot on the barrier, one foot in the water and the other foot that was on the barrier on ground over the water.


UW-La Crosse Ealge Open Meet
In this meet I ran my 2nd 5K in row where I raced in my Kansas Signed Signlet and Maroon Half Tight from Tom Linner and this was my best 5K race of the year and I got a time of 19:33


DIII Midwest Conferenc Championship
This is a meet that I didn't race in but I was a coach and the reason I am blogging about this is cause my Lil' Bro Jay Sparks ran his last 5K in his college career. Jay did something that nobody has ever done, he put my name on his leg as you can see in the pic above. We have a Brother relationship like no other and I cried when Jay fnish the 5K race

Augustana Twilight Meet
My last meet of the Outdoor Track Season was the Augustana Twilight Meet and Augustana is about 3-3:30 hours away from The Milwaukee Area. I ran my 3rd 5K in a row in three weeks and got my season pr of 19:32 and I ran against three guys from Augustana, The Smith Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment