Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Tale of The Nicks

This blog is about the tale two track runners name Nick, Nick Symmonds and DIII Sprinter Nick Nelson. These guy are two different guys but two amazing and bros to me.

The first that I am going to blog about Nick Symmonds. You guys know him as the Silver 800 World champion medalist but I know he as my Bro For Life and an inspiration to me and other people. Also, he is Brooks Beast teammate of my cause I am an honorary member of Brooks Beast. Like I said is a Bro For Life to me not just cause is a pro distance runner but cause he inspires me to go past my breaking point in my running when I think I can't go any faster in my running then I think I can. Symmonds of the reason that I am still running to this. Thanks Nick.

The second Nick that I going to write about in this blog is DIII Carroll University Sprinter Nick Nelson aka Nelly Nel. Nick and I have a bromance I love this guy like Brother from another mother. Even though he is a sprinter his hard work inspire to push past my breaking point and make me think I can do BIG things in this sport of track & field and I thank Nick for that and for Bromance. There is nobody else I would love going through life with a friend. Love ya, bro

No comments:

Post a Comment