Monday, December 16, 2013

Distance Runners & Actors

I think we all have wondered if our live was made into a movie who would play us in the movie. I asked my Sprinter & Distance Runner friends who they would like to see play them in a movie and they told me in a blog & I got some of the same actors from people who they want to play them and I guess at some of the Pro and who I thought would a good fit to play them in a movie. Some of them I can see and some them are different. Here are the answers.

Ryan Gosling
John Mascari, David Osborn, Stephen Derlath

Ryan Reynolds
Evan Ross, Andrew Wheating, Mike Clark

Bradley Cooper
Grant Bughman, Justin Troeller

Jason Segel
Neil Pedersen

Taylor Lautner
Calvin Van Ryzin

Daniel Craig
Cody Riesterer

Charlie Day
Daniel Stults

Danny DeVito
Tom Farrell

Nick Symmonds
Derek Rubis, That's Me

Miles Teller
Nick Nelson

Channing Tatum
Luke Baker

Zac Efron
Zack Sims

Matthew Morrison
Nick Symmonds

Kellan Lutz
Trey Hardee

Brian Wilson
John Jefferson

Jake Gyllenhaal
Chris Solinsky

Ryan Phillipe
Alan Webb

Justin Timberlake
Galen Rupp

Zayn Malik From One Direction
Alex Ciesielski

Dierks Bentley
Andrew Rohlman

WWE Superstar Randy Orton
Jacob Peterson

Josh Lucas
Austin Whitelaw

Matthew McConaughey
Jake Rainey

James Franco
Kevin Meyer

Connor Bennett
John Pettigrew

Samuel L. Jackson
Garrett Payne

David Tennant
Josh Hurlebaus

Ving Rimes
Cooper Witt

Patrick Plank
Patrick Plank

Jake Sunberg
Mike Lederhouse

Mike Lederhouse
Erik James

Erik James
Jake Sundberg

No comments:

Post a Comment