Thursday, December 19, 2013

Top 10 Female Distance Running Crushes

People where asking me after I posted the blog, "Top 10 Man Crushes" what are my "Top 10 Female Distance Running Crushes" and here they are:

 
10-Aisha Praught
Aisha runs for OTC Elite

9-Julia Lucas
I think that I don't need to say anything more

8-Andrea Toppin & 7-Ejiro Okoro
Andrea & Ejiro both run for Iowa State University

6-Maggie Gannon
Maggie also run for Iowa State University

5-Stephanie Rothstein Bruce

4-Stephaine Garcia

3-Molly Callahan
Molly runs for U of Arizona and the blue streak in her hair makes her sexy as hell

2-Lauren Fleshman
Lauren is too damn funny as sexy all in one

1-Shannon Rowbury
my #1 Female Distance Running Crush is also my celebrity crush of all time and Shannon is my Kelly Clarkson of Distance Running

No comments:

Post a Comment