Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top 10 Man Crushes

You all know that I have some man crushes and I thought I will do a Top 10 of my man crushes

10- Shane Quinn
If you guys don't know who this distance runner is he run for Providence College and he is one cool Irish mate and the best gift I got this year his XC Spikes from DI XC Nattys

9-Andrew Wheating
Wheating is just one cooler than cool guys and has the height that I want for Steeplechase

8-Garrett Seawell
Seawell is one of the best dressed distance runners out there today

7-Jordan McNamara
Who can not love J.Mac
6-Ryan Hill
I didn't write it wrong it is Ryan Hill not Ryan Hall and this guys is not humble and that is why he is one of my man crushes
5-Kenny Krotzer
Us Krotzer Brother have to say together and that is why he is one of my man crushes
                                                   
4-Mac Fleet
As a runner I want to be a me with a little bit of Mac Fleet sprinkled in. He is just one hell of a distance runner & if I had a running company I would sign this guy right away and that is why he is one of my man crushes
3-Billy Nelson
Nobody but me and Billy Nelson know what our relationship is like. Coach Yelawolf & T. Barker for ever/life
2-Daniel Stockberger & 1-John Jefferson
Daniel Stockberger is one great distance runner who is a runner I would like be more like. John Jefferson you had me at a Beard and you know what you meet to me Jefferson Bros for life and beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment