Thursday, March 6, 2014

Coaching Rubis

This blog is the start of new series called "Coaching Rubis." What Coaching Rubis is about is that start next week there will be a new and different coaches each week but this coaches are different cause they will be Elite Distance Runners giving me workouts for the week and they will be nomating another to coach each and every week. The idea came from the first Elite Coach that I will be coaching me NY/NJ's Kyle Merber and each week I will be blog about the workouts that the Elite Distance Runners will be giving me for that week. Also, each week the Elite Distance Runner that coach me that week will nomate another Elite Distance Runner to giving me workouts for the next week and I hope this will be a great learn to tool each week. Stay tune for the first week and who will be coaching me and what their workouts will be week by week. The Elite Runner I hope to coach me beside Kyle Merber are: Will Leer, Matt Tegenkamp, Chris Solinsky, Billy Nelson, Evan Jager, Robby Andrews, Jordan McNamara and more
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Derek, Very informative blog. When people think of a running coach they may think elite athletes, but today coaching services are not just for elite athletes. The most important thing about a running coach is that he or she is a good match for you and your goals. When I go through “natrun.com.au”, I came to know about the importance of a running coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very interesting read! Lots of opinion and very good research to be shared! Good feedback from the online readers as well. I must commend the author and web designer as well. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.
    financial advisors

    ReplyDelete