Friday, March 2, 2012

#OUTakeover

I bet you are wondering what this blog is about and it is about University of Oklahoma distance running take over. The hastag of takeover started with the Britirish takeover then went on to Tally takeover. Then it went on to all the DI & DIII colleges that I know most of the Distance Runners on that tem like Oregon, Stanford, Oklahoma State, UW-La Crosse, Indiana University, Wisconsin, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Stevens Point & Carroll Univeristy. That is beside the point and why I am writing this cause as you know there is a facebook group that is trying to get me to the Olympic Track Trials in Eugene, OR and people in the distance running world that I know both college & pro distance runners have been donate money for me to get to Eugene to enjoy the Olympic Track Trials but this morning The University Of Oklahoma Distance Runner did some amazing they more than any one else and/or college distance team has with 7 different different distance runners had donated $250 dollars to the cause and I am so proud of them and I know there are distance runners out there that love me. I say this cause I used to feel that there is nobody that love this sport of Distance Running as much as I do and this morning and my years as "The Hub Of Distance Running" I found out there are more people/distance runners than care about this sport as much as I do. Thanks #OUTakeover and all the other guys who support this cause and have donated

No comments:

Post a Comment