Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy B-Day To Me!!!

As you can see the title it is my B-day is tomorrow, March 13th and I am going to 32 years old. In the world of Distance Running I feel like I am over the hill. I know that I will get a lot of Birthday Wishes on Facebook and Twitter that is awesome but my B-Day wish it that people haven't donated to get me to the Olympic Track Trials should donated as the donations is up to $1008.69 but I got  $5 dollars, $40 dollars, and $105 dollars donation that is not on the donation meters so the total is now up to $1158.69. The 5 dollars was from a UW-Stout distance runner friend, the 40 dollars was from The Fixer who already donated 50 dollars and the 105 dollars is from VS Athletics. In late breaking news I have new news about the Olympic Track Trials that my second group I will be working for is VS Athletics and I will be helping with interviews and in return they gave me 105 dollars for me to go to Olympic Track Trials and I will get a lot of free food before/during/after your interviews. Sounds like a great deal right.

Here are the links to the facebook and the link to donate:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/208878542533993/ (The Facebook Group)
https://runsignup.com/Race/Donate/OR/Eugene/SendDerekRubisToTheOlympicTrials (The Donation Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment