Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pointer Invite

On Feb. 4, 2012 I ran the 5K at Pointer Invite and it wasn't one of my best race cause I got a time of 20:44. I think that my head wasn't in the race but I want to get sub 20-mins in the race cause UW-Stevens Point's indoor track is my favorite indoor track. During my section, the slow section of the 5K, something happened that doesn't happen to me in a race. Usally people in a race pass me in a race and I am usally the last guy to finish the race but I pass someone in the 5K race. I was pretty happy about that cause I knew that my training was going amazing and that I would get sub-20 minute  in the 5K that I wanted but that wasn't the case cause I got a time of 20:44. Also, after the race I found something out about the racer that I passed that the guys dropped out of the race. The reason I say that is I thought that he would tery he hardest to try to run faster and maybe pass me but them the brakes. On to the next race.

No comments:

Post a Comment