Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Steeplechase Race

This past Sunday I ran my first Steeplechase race in the summer in about 90 degree weather. I was glad that I was running in the Steeple cause of the heat and that we had the water pit. As you can see you might see that I have an Alysia Montano look but I also had the Will Leer stache and the Nick Symmonds twitter name on my left bicep. My flower didn't last long cause it fell off after jumping my first steeple. I wasn't the only one in the Steeplechase casue there was other guy in the Steeple which made me feel a little better. Also, this was my first Steeplechase race until my new Coach Olympian Billy Nelson. I ran a 13:20 but I was more advage jumping the Steeples. After my race I did a little ice bath in the water pit and was splashing one of my teammates so he throw me into the water pit and little did he know I had extra clothes in my bag and I always bring extra clothes if I get wet from the water pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment