Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Track & Field Mid-Season Report

Every sport does a mid-season report for 2012 and I thought I would do one on the 3 best and worst things in Track & Field so far.

Top 3 Worst Thing In T & F in 2012
3. Anthony Famiglietti
Why this cause of The Trials. Alan Webb got into The Trials cause they let Alan Webb after his appeal but didn't let Anthony in when he tried to appeal. So he throught it was cause Webb was a Nike athlete and he told his twitter follows to call the USATF to try to get him in

2. Jeremy Wariner
Why I picked this is cause when I was at The Olympic Track Trials I wanted to get my favorite Sprinters autograph & after he finished twice he didn't give any of his fans an autograph and after the 400 finals he curled up in a ball cause he didn't make it to The Olympics

1. Ian Stewart & Stephanie Hightower
need we say anymore

Top 3 Best Things In T & F in 2012
3. Beard & Staches
It seem that everyone in the distance running communtiy either has a stache or beard; ie people like John Jefferson, Will Leer, Canadian Distancer Runner Geoff Harris, me and others. I am just wanting for a beard from Nick Symmonds & Decathlon Trey Hardee

2. Nick Symmonds
My I say this one is cause he fight the good fight against people like Ian Stewart/Stephanie Hightower, IAAF, & The USATF about sponsorship

1. The Olympic Track Trials
Need I say more and I want to thank everyone who donated money for me to get to The Olympic Track Trials

No comments:

Post a Comment