Saturday, December 17, 2011

Trey Hardee

For those who know me I am a distance running freak and that is why they call me, The Hub Of Distance Running, but there is one athlete outside the world of distance running that inspires me more than he know & it is Track & Field Decathlon Trey Hardee. For those of you who don't know what a Decathlon it is where track athletes do ten events over two days both track & field evens. Event like 110 Hurdles, 1500, discus, shot up, javelin & others. The reason why admire Trey Hardee is cause of his deacation to deathlon on the track, filed and in the weight room/gym. Trey Hardee goes as far as some time 3 hours in the gym. Cause of Trey Hardee my deacation to my sport of distance running is always there and I run more mileage like 10-15 miles a day and try to get uinto the weight room and do 8 minute ab routine every chance I get. I think Trey Hardee could out last any athlete that is in the Major Sports ie Football, Baseball, Basketball & Hockey. Trey you are the Shit and thanks for inspiring me more than you know, bro

No comments:

Post a Comment