Monday, December 3, 2012

39th Interview University of Arkansas' Anthony Lieghio

My 39th Interview is University of Arkansas' Own Anthony Lieghio

1. How did you get started in running?
I got into running because a girl I liked was in my local running club

2. What do you tell people that don't get our sport of distance running?
i tell people that don't understand my sport not to join it because it's painful work

3. What are you current PR's?
800 1.48 mile 4.02

4. How do you manage being a college student with being a college distance runner?
I don't manage college and running lol

5. Who are your favorite professional and/or college distance runner(s) past and/or present & why?
Has to be eamon coghlan reason being he is my coach back home an his mentality was amazing

6. Best or Worst thing about being a distance running?
Best thing about distance running is going on runs with friends socializing. Worst thing about distance running is getting up for long runs on the weekends.

7. Your Favorite Moment of your distance running career?
best memory of my career for now is running in the European u23 final

8. Goals for 2013?
Goals for the yeah run as fast as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment