Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Jefferson Brothers

This blog is about my two Jefferson Bros cause it is there B-Day and why I love this two guys. This is to me a national holiday  cause not only is it John & Sean Jefferson's Golden B-Day, 30th, but it is also distance running royalit Nick Symmonds & Dathan Ritzenhein & Jordan McNamara's wife Aubrea's B-Day as well. So first all I want to say Happy B-Day to you all.

You all know that I am a true distance runner running the 3K & 5K indoors & Steeplechase, 5K & 10K outdoors and are maybe wondering why I am doing a blog about John & Sean Jefferson. Even though I am a true distance runner my running idols are all mid-distance runners, ie Nick Symmonds, Jordan McNamara, A.J. Acosta & my Man-Crush/Jefferson Bro John Jefferson. I got to see all my idols race at The Olympic Track Trials and that was amazing but see my ultimate running idol/man-crush/bro John  Jefferson made the trip amazing but the trip got more amazing. The reason being is the John  Jefferson gave me his bib number, I was made the third Jefferson Bro by John & Sean Jefferson & I got to party with John & Sean at a house party with other Pros the last night I was in Eugene, Oregon.

John Jefferson is a man that beats to his own drummer and you can see that theat clearly cause he is one-third of The Bearded Wonders along with A.J. Acosta & myslef. You all know that Flotrack has Stache at Natshies but we went one step further with The Beard Movement of 2012 and I hope it contintues in 2013 cause John Jefferson is growing a beard for a year. The movement, I think, started with A.J. Acosta starting to growing a beard until he got a pro distance running contract with a shoe company and I followed him but, I think, John Jefferson took the beard movement one step further, in a good way and then me & Acosta followed him. I am following John so much that I hopefully will grow a beard for the whole Indoor Track Season & hopefully Outdoor Track Season, between 3-6 month of beardness. Thanks John & Sean for inpsiring me in way you don't know in this sport of distance running and being my Jefferson Bros 7 making the third Jefferson Bro, I will not let you guys down. #TeamJefferson all the way

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I just found this. How great was this to post on their Birthday. Seriously

    ReplyDelete