Tuesday, December 4, 2012

48th Interview Brandon Doughty, University of Oklahoma

this interview of Univeristy of Oklahoma's Brandon Doughty

1. How did you get started in running?
My mom talked my into running for my 6th grade cross country team and I ended up loving it.

2. What do you tell people that don't get our sport of distance running?
Running is a sport that noone understands until they start doing it and then they fall in love with it almost every time.

3. What are you current PR's?
steeple-9:05 8k-24:34 800-1:52.4

4. How do you manage being a college student with being a college distance runner?
You just have to make sure you stay ontop of your studies and not fall behind.

5. Who are your favorite professional and/or college distance runner(s) past and/or present & why?
I would have to go with Evan Jager because of his impressive debut season for steeplechase this past track season

6. Best or Worst thing about being a distance running?
The closeness of the team is probably my favorite part about being a distance runner.

7. Your Favorite Moment of your distance running career?
My favorite moment thus far would have to be when I won cross country state in high school.

8. Goals for 2013?
My goals are simple, run fast and stary healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment