Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The 56th Interview Oklahoma State's Craig Nowak

This interview is about Craig Nowak, who was there to watch the Oklahoma State win 2012 XC Team Champion, from Oklahoma State

1. How did you get started in running?
 I started running when I decided to give cross country a try in 7th grade.

2. What do you tell people that don't get our sport of distance running?
I tell them that it's actually a lot more complex and strategical than you would think.

3. What are you current PR's?
2 Mile: 8:49, Mile: 4:06, 5k: 14:37

4. How do you manage being a college student with being a college distance runner?
I don't find it too terribly hard... making sure to not procrastinate is probably my number one key

5. Who are your favorite professional and/or college distance runner(s) past and/or present & why?
Favorite pro: German Fernandez, Favorite College Runner: My teammate Shadrack Kipchirchir

I love these two runners as well

6. Best or Worst thing about being a distance running?
Best: You can accumulate a nice thigh tan during the warm months. Worst: Side-cramps

7. Your Favorite Moment of your distance running career?
Watching my team win the NCAA XC Championship this year!

That is an amazing moment from this year

8. Goals for 2013?
Goals for 2013: Stay healthy, uninjured, and be an All-American

No comments:

Post a Comment