Sunday, December 9, 2012

66th Interview DIII UW-La Crosses Josh Kaul

This interview of DIII UW-La Crosse's own & My Original Lil' Bro Josh Kaul
1. How did you get started in running?
I got into running with the goal of beating my dad's time in the mile. He was a 4:24 miler in high school and i figured that would be a piece of cake. That and i sucked at other sports. My dad was the head coach for my baseball team and he had me in Left field or on the bench.

2. What do you tell people that don't get our sport of distance running?
No Answer

3. What are you current PR's?
My PR's are curently 4:23.9 for the mile
54 for the 400 meter
2:03 for the 800
1:13 something for the half marathon.

4. How do you manage being a college student with being a college distance runner?
I manage the college and running life actually quite well. Running forces me to use my time wisely instead of just trying to chase some tail or play mario kart.

5. Who are your favorite professional and/or college distance runner(s) past and/or present & why?
My favorite professional runner was Mr. Billy Mills. True underdog if you ask me. inspires all of us Native Americans.

6. Best or Worst thing about being a distance running?
Worst thing about being a distance runner is all the chicks that flock to you after a good race. All i want to do is do some homework or watch friends and they always blow up my phone asking me to come over and play.

7. Your Favorite Moment of your distance running career?
Best moment of my running career was all of the friends and enemies that i have made. I have had some great leaders who have been great inspirations to me.

8. Goals for 2013?
Goals for 2013, I want to try and get our band Ninth Street Snooch Wranglers some more popularity and get on the same level as Nate S.

No comments:

Post a Comment